Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth they dared not speak.There's nothing new in it - it's something the media conveniently forgot about for well over half a century despite it being common knowledge at the time.
I must say l am surprised that Brennan got it published in a Reach plc paper. Its should be repeated in the Liverpool Echo to remind the Scouse 'istree cultists.
They just use football to drive 'sales' and 'hits'. Nationally they'll hammer City but regionally you'll get differences.

Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal to take Carvalho from Fulham.

I thought he was disappointing when we played them. At the time Liverpool had just failed to sign him in the January window and I wondered what the fuss was about. He scored a tap-in on a counter-attack but otherwise was pretty quiet. This is just a way of hoovering up players on the cheap with the aim of re-selling later at a profit.

View attachment 39867
Spot the error. From the BBC of course.
The beauty of that clearance is the clown who wrote that article does not realise that if a goal had been given the dippers would have won the title as we would have lost two points. How sad never mind. Dry your eyes la, you can still use the excuse you deserved the title because you got 97 points.

Talking to a dipper and he was saying how they've got their recruitment right under Klopp. I told him having access to City's scouting database would do that! Then the cheeky bleeder starts trying to say we should have had better security!
Sadly he's right.

Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal to take Carvalho from Fulham.

I thought he was disappointing when we played them. At the time Liverpool had just failed to sign him in the January window and I wondered what the fuss was about. He scored a tap-in on a counter-attack but otherwise was pretty quiet. This is just a way of hoovering up players on the cheap with the aim of re-selling later at a profit.
I went to the Fulham game and thought he looked very good, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.