Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal to take Carvalho from Fulham.

I thought he was disappointing when we played them. At the time Liverpool had just failed to sign him in the January window and I wondered what the fuss was about. He scored a tap-in on a counter-attack but otherwise was pretty quiet. This is just a way of hoovering up players on the cheap with the aim of re-selling later at a profit.

Something ourselves and chelsea also do, so we cannot really pull them up on that tbf

The minimum a multi-million pound corporation should be doing is checking the accuracy of any data or events they are publishing as their own article.
With some of those Rag/Dipper c*nt's working in their sport department at Media City I would not be surprised if it were done on purpose to try and wind us up.

With some of those Rag/Dipper c*nt's working in their sport department at Media City I would not be surprised if it were done on purpose to try and wind us up.
I remember standing at Stockport station the morning of the League Cup final against the dippers, waiting for the train to Euston. I happened to look up at an electronic sign above the tracks, not one of the tv’s, and it said YNWA, I gave it the v-sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.