Ref Watch

Unfortunately I posted in the pre-match thread that knowing this referee from the Bundesliga and other UCL games, he can let games get out of his control. @St.Pauli support was a little upset by my opinion claiming ironically that I was an “expert” on him, no I’m not, but I could see from a mile away he wasn’t up for this game. It is one of the worst refereeing performances we’ve had in Europe against us and the competition is tough, VAR included

Unfortunately I posted in the pre-match thread that knowing this referee from the Bundesliga and other UCL games, he can let games get out of his control. @St.Pauli support was a little upset by my opinion claiming ironically that I was an “expert” on him, no I’m not, but I could see from a mile away he wasn’t up for this game. It is one of the worst refereeing performances we’ve had in Europe against us and the competition is tough, VAR included
He was shite, and a coward. He wasn't ready for that match and should focus on Bundesliga.

At least he didn't give a soft pen vs Cancelo right at the end and so we did have much CL worse refs! Brych (oops, a German as well). Lahoz as well.

Typical deescalating modern German style. A bit like Ukraine/Russia and debating how we could possibly help. Disgusting.

Ah, VAR was shite as well.

I'd like to see an explanation for that performance by some of those who think it's all above board.
I said early on to my mates that we had a bent ref, he missed fouls, we should've had a penalty, a couple of corners, he was a joke!

Also, how the fuck didn't VAR get involved when Savic headbutted Sterling i'll never know. That **** should've walked for that alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.