United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they having a "peaceful protest"? What for? What will changing owners mean for them? They spent fortunes!
I know the real reason...they're spitting their dummies out, simply because the 2 clubs they hate the most are playing amazing football and are competing on all fronts. The entitled twats believe they should be there with us. It doesn't work like that, though. Looking through the history of football..ALL clubs have shite periods.
The amount of Salford rags telling me they're "not interested in football any more" is sad! But funny. I was at a 60th in the Kersal club the other day..ALL reds! It was the missus's side of the family..haha. People that've I've not seen since City were shit. Oh, did I enjoy the: "don't worry...I wont talk about football" to every one of them...and then proceeding to...talk about football and how exciting it actually is these days compared to the 90s. They hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.