United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with that bent fucker in charge I can only see Chelsea destroying them.
Alty twat will be there to make sure they don’t get completely battered. Oddly enough I doubt he will do any high profile cheating on their behalf, Chelsea and the Dippers are the Leagues insurance policy so can’t see him showing anything but mercy to his red buddies.

Guess no one in the media asked Carrick if he thought he should have been put in charge due to him coaching now under 2 sacked managers so he was part of the problem.
Have you seen him take the training session today

Bloody hell. He looks like he’s still pissed

Anything can happen end of the season, I wouldn’t like to predict.

But anyone who thinks Poch is going to leave PSG midway through the season with pretty much his first league title guaranteed and a realistic chance in the CL are clueless.

That interview was fucking tragic.

He seems quite childlike and a bit simple.

But he is as far as the scum are concerned, just like the rest of the sycophants, dilletantes and crawlers. Once the gravy train is cancelled, why do you think Keane is so forthright compared to Saha, Schmeichel, Yorke, etc, etc

All this delusion about 'The utd way' and 'they' are better, so many deluded pillocks in denial, long may it continue. No structure, no vision, no hope. Fuck 'em, rotten to the core

I'd rather they didn't get Pochettino. His stock has fallen on these shores but he'd be decent for United. They've got technically very good players and Pochettino will make them work very hard. PSG are not a side built in Pochettino's image; he's hamstrung by the fact they have the laziest front 3 in history and there's nothing he can do about it. At United it'd only be Ronaldo to worry about and he can work around him.

I'm hopeful they can get Rodgers on board or offer Zidane enough money to change his mind, of the decent options that are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.