United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. As a kid it was a toss up which team I supported as I had no real football loyalties in my family to draw from. City had Bell, Lee, Summerbee and the rags Best, Law and Charlton so two great sides. I went to both grounds but Maine Road just felt right. More humour, nicer people, spiritually it was the place, my place. I've never regretted it.
Yes , I went to both as a young kid. Hated the knuckle draggers in Stratford & really enjoyed Maine rd

MUST are running a survey on fans' views of the club. Silly boys have made the link public. Anyone got an account on RAWK? Or any other decently supported team's forums?

I've lobbied for a time machine and free zebra pants for all of us reds.

"Why do you rate MUST's effectiveness as poor? Have you seen the fucking league table?"

Find solace in the fact none of them (who I know anyway) want Poch. also, they’re fuming with Neville’s assessment of how we have built a club during his commentary yesterday. They’re having a total meltdown, all of them around the globe at the shit show that is their club.
They are still clinging on to the notion that our worldwide business model is just a "sportswashing" exercise. They seem to be in total denial that the CFG has: purchased clubs across the world in all major continents for billions; invested hundreds of mllions in local communities; and our owner has made a huge profit from the entire enterprise which has also made our club totally sustainable. The Rags are suffering delusion on a grand scale. Neville is spot-on with his analysis but the truth always hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.