Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Our fans are lucky to be supporting this team. 2-0 ahead against Real Madrid in 15 mins and it went quiet 20 minutes onwards. Semi final. Embarrassing.

Another forum/internet bullshitter. Why does this forum have so many of them?

Alan Shearer who was at the match unlike you, you Dipper/Rag......(fill in as appropriate)

Screenshot-20220426-220504.png

Just watched the goals on the news, and noticed several fuckers in the family stand barely celebrating City's goals. Why the fuck bother going in the first place, pisses me off

Think VAR has a lot to with that. I didn't celebrate the KDB goal because I thought he was offside, and I thought the Bernardo goal had hit the side netting.

I’m sure BT turned the noise down. I remember after Foden scored and the pep got a yellow. They showed pep and behind him the whole south stand were jumping up and down going crazy yet BT had zero crowd noise. Also when the teams came out there was an awesome rendition of hey Jude, yet on the telly you could hardly hear it.

I’m sure BT turned the noise down. I remember after Foden scored and the pep got a yellow. They showed pep and behind him the whole south stand were jumping up and down going crazy yet BT had zero crowd noise. Also when the teams came out there was an awesome rendition of hey Jude, yet on the telly you could hardly hear it.
Didn't want the booing too loud?

Atmosphere pretty good tonight. and it looks like we could do with more tourists and non-regular fans as they seem to be able to stay to the end. - Or at least until the 90th minute.
But what were those fucking half light blue and half dark blue scarves with just the Champions League logo on them all about? Standard half 'n' half scarves are bad enough, but these things were a fucking abomination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.