Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Last home game nearly every fu*ker left with 10 minutes to go
All had valid reasons even though it Sat at 3 pm
Tonight game finished at 10 pm every fu* ker stayed
Am I missing somet ???
If you got to fu*'k of early on Saturday surley you have to leave early tonight ??
Completely different crowd tonight. I'm up in Colin Bell 3, only one or two regular season ticket holders were there tonight. All the rest were the much maligned tourists, they all stayed and made a noise.

Noticeable that there were miles more of the classics tonight which caught on repeatedly right round the stadium. Also noticeable that the songs started up at the back of the south stand boomed around the stadium both ways quickly. And for once the two singing sections copied each other because the section between them sung.

It was almost like the entire stadium had been reading this thread ;-)
Helped having the away mob up in the gods tbf, where they will stick us next week behind a wire mesh cage

Am I missing somet ???
If you got to fu*'k of early on Saturday surley you have to leave early tonight ??
Maybe hiring some poor impoverished women pressed into stripping to make a living, and a racist comedian or two, might help improve matters

Had to laugh at the flag situation before the game up in the gods in CB3. They had obviously run out of blue flags so gave them all a plastic bag to wave! Only at City!

Not sure who decided to play YNWA in the SS3 concourse before the game too! Did we have a dipper DJ ?

The atmosphere was belting but why wouldn’t it be in a game like that.
YNWA was a Heineken advert it was on the screens too

Am I missing somet ???

it’s season ticket holders who regularly leave early. When they don’t go the fans that do go don’t really leave early

I’m sure BT turned the noise down. I remember after Foden scored and the pep got a yellow. They showed pep and behind him the whole south stand were jumping up and down going crazy yet BT had zero crowd noise. Also when the teams came out there was an awesome rendition of hey Jude, yet on the telly you could hardly hear it.
They definitely do, contrast to the vermins game tonight where it will be full blast

Couldn’t make it last night as I had to work, but for me we have to do better. Liverpool a few weeks ago should have been louder than it was. I may be being a bit harsh here, but we only seem to be loud when we are a few goals up. When we battered United in the second half a few weeks ago we were loud then, being 3 goals up was the reason. That extra bit of noise definitely helps the player, we just need to be louder when the game is tight.

I'm usually critical but the atmosphere last night was great.

I was surrounded by tourists in East Stand Level 1 but they were always up on their feet and must've spent 100s in the club shop. There were clearly a few Madrid fans too but didn't cause any trouble.

Unfortunately there were still a few oldies shouting 'sit down'. It's a Champions League semi mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.