Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Mate you shouldn’t have to buy a “Membership” for you and your kids.

What are you getting for the £35 per person? The right to buy a ticket?

It’s absolute daylight robbery
You get £5 off prem games and last night, so it isn't that bad, obviously for a one off the people who could afford £80 for a £45 ticket were not your usual city fan as was pretty evident.

Why would a s/c holder not be able to buy a ticket at the same time as a cityzen matchday member ? As s/c holders are automatically also cityzen members ? By the way I'm a cityzen member that's been going for 43 years and had a season ticket for about 20 of them.
Deferred ones were not allowed without spending £35 on top.

Why would a s/c holder not be able to buy a ticket at the same time as a cityzen matchday member ? As s/c holders are automatically also cityzen members ? By the way I'm a cityzen member that's been going for 43 years and had a season ticket for about 20 of them.
It was someone who has deferred this season after having a season ticket for over 20 years with over 10k points.

They couldn't buy a ticket, but any old fucker off the street could get priority over him by paying an extra £35.

It's valuing revenue over loyalty and it absolutely stinks.

Bought memberships. The lower tier sold out to members, and there were loads left before it went on sale to members.
Sat in bottom tier to the left of dugout and there were loads of foreigners in there. It was great to see young kids cheering on the Blues. I asked the Indian kid next to me who his fave player was and he said De Bruyne. Same with the French kid in front. They loved the match and are future supporters.

You get £5 off prem games and last night, so it isn't that bad, obviously for a one off the people who could afford £80 for a £45 ticket were not your usual city fan as was pretty evident.
You don't get £5 off mate, you get £5 back from the £35 you've shelled out.

It is that bad.

You're getting absolutely nothing for your £35 other than being able to queue jump, it's pretty gross the club know this and charge for it.

Bought memberships. The lower tier sold out to members, and there were loads left before it went on sale to members.

not a chance they were all members. You don’t need a membership to go on a ticketing website where they sell tickets for ridiculous prices

if most are members they are paying £80-£100 to attend. Which us poor people can’t afford

They’re prioritising revenue over loyalty without any question whatsoever.

Tickets last night were restricted to those with a “membership” - basically people who’ve paid an extra £35, over people with 10,000 loyalty points with 20 odd years history of being a season ticket holder, who’d not paid the £35 poll tax.

It’s just rank profiteering
Wrong. I got a ticket and am not a 'Cityzen', nor did i pay an extra £35.

Deferred ones were not allowed without spending £35 on top.
I see, though can see both sides where people of many years support didn't get the chance would be dissapointed,then again if you take the benefit of the offer of a year deferred, then to get tickets why shouldn't you go throughthe same process as the rest of us that don't have a s/c.
As you get £5 off / ticket plus the 10% discounts I'd have thought most deferrers expecting to go to a few games would have pad the £35.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.