Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

l like reading common sense.

Common sense can also remind us that different City line-ups have also conceded the best part of five or six goals in the exits to Spurs, Liverpool and Monaco. Three against Lyon in a one-off tie.

Truth is, we would have been out already against Madrid if away goals were still a thing this season.

Aside from Atletico and Dortmund away, we struggle to hang in games at the big moments.

We are a reflection of our manager, a team of good guys who perhaps care a little too much, which can bring its on pressure.

John Lennon once you don't win many friends by telling the truth, but you earn true friends as a result.

I'd rather have Pep and this team, winning and losing his way, than fluke some bollocks knockout that even Forest, Villa and Marseille have managed to win.

Make no mistake, this team needs us, just as much as we need them over this next couple of weeks.

Just watched back the game from 86:00 to the end about 4 times. My god.

Courtois makes a great save with his studs and then there's a horrendous corner to put Madrid on the attack on about 89:30. The defending from then is non-existent, it's going to be horrendous viewing for the players. There are multiple times to bring it down and slow everything down. We dont. we panic to the extreme and this is pre Madrid scoring the first. The ball is at Eddie's feet on 90:01 after conceding and somehow making a mess of kick off, and Madrid are careering down our right flank on 90:30 again. There is zero control, zero shape. If you can take it I would watch it again.

gutted today.
You mad bastard :)

Any lurking scousers want to buy a room at the ibis in Paris for 3x the price I paid?

I can’t understand why they couldn’t do that. We’ve done it before by taking the ball into the corner and running the clock down. The derby at home a couple of years ago springs to mind.

It was naive at best for a team with experience of big games for their club and country.
We’re usually very good at running the clock down in the corner. But it’s nearly always de Bruyne who runs those tactics. Of the players on the pitch at the end, only Bernardo is skilled at that tactic and it needs two to do it effectively.

That fucking goal line clearance that was kicked straight into Foden and rebounded out, instead of into the net.... I mean ffs that says it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.