Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

For 2 seasons Debruyne has played through the pain barrier with probably injections for an ankle injury .
What he needs is a complete break with no international shite football & he will be back to his best.
Anyone writing him off must be crazy .
Allegedly he needs an operation.

But has been putting it off because of the amount of football for Club and country.

This winter World Cup, i would have thought he might get Surgery right at the end of this season.

He has looked injured, so no idea why he is getting abuse for going missing.

Literally we create fuck all when he and Mahrez are not playing.

He always seems to be injured which is problematic.
And why he probably won't be playing top level beyond 32.

That's why we need to get a replacement in to share the load and use Kevin sparingly.

It's called succession planning. It's not rocket science, but as a club, we seem to be absolutely awful at it.

De Bruyne played like a shithouse last night. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Pep would have preferred to see Ward-Prowse out there instead.

De Bruyne isn't the game changer he should be. We need fresh legs.
That last sentence says it all ya WUM

I am over it already.

We missed Stones badly last night. La Porte really is a fucking jinx. Cost us in the first Leg, cost us last night, Cost us against Lyon, Cost us against Liverpool, Cost us against Spurs. etc etc.

Over rated bang average defender, who seems to fuck up for us in every game that really matters.

I feel a bit for Dias because i don't think he is a bad defender. He had a phenomenal run of clean sheets with Stones last season when La Porte was injured.

Think our back line is all over the show with La Porte in Big games.

Felt for Kyle Walker and Bernado,Kyle left everything out there last night for us, what a player. Bernado the same.

We focus on the League now and win it.
Really?? It don't sound like it!

I know people don't like Laporte, but to blame every defeat on him is just bollocks!

I am over it already.

We missed Stones badly last night. La Porte really is a fucking jinx. Cost us in the first Leg, cost us last night, Cost us against Lyon, Cost us against Liverpool, Cost us against Spurs. etc etc.

Over rated bang average defender, who seems to fuck up for us in every game that really matters.

I feel a bit for Dias because i don't think he is a bad defender. He had a phenomenal run of clean sheets with Stones last season when La Porte was injured.

Think our back line is all over the show with La Porte in Big games.

Felt for Kyle Walker and Bernado,Kyle left everything out there last night for us, what a player. Bernado the same.

We focus on the League now and win it.
Its just Laporte. Its one word.

I thought they were the right substitutions at the time, and still do, they made sense. I don't think anyone was expecting 2 goals in 2 minutes.

I think pep could have made the subs earlier and walker was running on empty and a risk not really worth taking unless walker did not come off ? But it's gone and done and dusted, we move on and go again at the weekend

Not like the Spanish waiter taking the piss is it.

Attachments

• 72F58021-6621-4F94-A4CF-58A47C357390.jpeg
    72F58021-6621-4F94-A4CF-58A47C357390.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.