Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I was actually thinking it was a very Athletico type of performance and we were fully concentrating on keeping them out.
Our problems started once we scored, concentration levels dropped as we thought we were through and the rest is history.

As daft as this sounds, I think had Mahrez not scored we'd have been in the final.

yep, exactly. All boils down to game management from those on the pitch.. not the manager.

Did really well in the CL but fucked the game management up in the last ten mins.

Let's not overreact. Im embarrassed as anyone but we played a really good game over 2 legs other than that.

Not sure Sterling has a future with us anymore or that he was ever really good enough. We've been short on the wing since Sane left.

Need 2 strikers not 1 and need a replacement for Dino.
We're good other than that.

Let's hope we can go on and win the league now.

Re

Remind me again when have we collapsed when pushed in the league ??
Khm, khm,...,Spurs at home, losing a game in that way has prepared me for this crap tonight. Although i could not believe it could actually happen. The dippers at home, but even before, losing to Spurs after having 143 shots on goal ...Southampton x 2, Crystal Palace x 2, do you see the pattern? Every time it was made hard for us, we obligingly folded up. I understand people here want to put on a brave face, but for me it is not about losing a game, it is about the manner of losing it.

That’s the thing that stings the most, we were better than them by fucking miles over the tie but poor finishing at home plus a collective shitting of pants late on gave the worst Real side I’ve seen a Champions League final spot.

Once we get a striker we should be smashing sides like this.
As much as we cry out for a striker, people should be conscious of the reduction of chances we create, hopefully a clinical striker negates that, but make no mistake, less dominance is inevitable in terms of creative opportunities..

Complete over reaction to my point of view. I’m not stabbing him in the back but if you think his performance tonight was good enough then so be it.
If you just want a shot stopper then let's sell off Ederson and buy Pickford. Then when we are conceding goals because he can't play it out properly, or when the team can't play through presses we can then call him out as being to blame and resign Ederson, or we could just play them both in net, best of both worlds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.