Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

oh man, definitely hurts but can't blame this on Pep. We win or we learn. Onto to the next one.

Now the dust is settling, Courtois won motm which tells you everything. The only tactical change I thought pep got wrong was moving Bernardo out of the midfield , he had run the show all night long. It is no consolation whatsoever, but we are still the best side going and need to put this title to bed to prove it. Not heard a sports bulletin all day long.

Very poor timing on this advert isn't helping me get over the game when I logged on here..
Bluemoon.png

I thought the referee was similar to us last night..
Was very good for the 1st 89 minutes but shite for the rest.

And why he probably won't be playing top level beyond 32.

That's why we need to get a replacement in to share the load and use Kevin sparingly.

It's called succession planning. It's not rocket science, but as a club, we seem to be absolutely awful at it.

We're not absolutely awful at it. United still changing managers every 5 minutes and still harping on about needing the next Vidic and Ferdinand or Scholes. Even going back for Ronaldo to try and solve their problems. That is awful succession planning.

Arsenal to this day still long for a Sol Campbell or a Patrick Vieira.

Win all our league games and we get 95pts. 5 less than the 100pt season. Without a striker. We have one identified and that problem is solved. We brought in Rodri and he's stepped up and certainly isn't the reason we lose games in the CL.

We had an issue at CB when Kompany left and then moved to resolve it the Dias and Stones partnership was excellent last season.

David Silva? I give you Bernardo. Yaya Toure? De Bruyne's not bad.

We've done incredibly well to freshen the team and replace players and aside from this season I'd say we've probably kept on improving.

Interesting Stat.

This one makes me feel sick. In an ironic way it is so fucking City of old

all these stats - ahead by 2 goals four times, ahead for 178 of 180 minutes normal time, scoring 5 in a semi final etc - really don't reflect well on us at all.

Sure everyone feels a bit down at the moment.

How many of us if given a choice though, would choose winning the Premier League if we had to choose between Champs League and the Prem ?

I know i would choose the Premier League, instead of what is basically a glorified Knockout competition. And a very corrupt one at that.

Also remember Candleville still might finish this season with only the Carabao Cup for their efforts.

Got to admit as much as despise them i do fancy them to smash that shite Madrid side.But will be hoping Madrid win it obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.