Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folk going on about his lifestyle. Is his ‘lifestyle’ really any worse than the likes of Grealish?
I’ve literally seen nothing ‘extravagant’ about his lifestyle except the lies reported by the media, who clearly have some kind of agenda against him.

So 5 years at the rags and he has shown glimpses of ability. Just what we need.
If it happens then we need to see the French star he is the Juventus player he was & the player that smashed us in the 2nd half of the 2-3 defeat
He has everything in his locker including a lazy cnut but now Raiola has gone will that allow him to express himself in his own way?
Just trying to be possitive knowing this signing could be happening

Champs League semi, UEFA league winner, Euro & World Cup winner hes not shit

UTD have killed him no doubt about it playing with 2 HM & Ronaldo coming back & probably rat face being the main man he's just given up

We all know Pep will not allow anyone to not give it or its the bench

If Pep wants him & we sign Haaland with Alvarez we have a team then capable of winning everything imo

I just fear 2 maybe 3 will be leaving

Sterling (Barca fingers crossed)
Mahrez (PSG)
Gundagun (Dortmund)

As hilarious as it’s been seeing utd wasting so much money I can’t believe even they would want to keep Pogba just to keep him away from us.
Don’t want him. Nothing to do with his lifestyle which seems fine but he’s hardly done anything for his club side for so long. If some argue well he was in a crap team so couldn’t stand out or he couldn’t be bothered this does not bode well.

I suspect its another masterstroke by City to get the rags to offer him a contract on huge wages ( like Ronaldo. Sanchez etc ) for fuck all return on the pitch

At this point, we should be least concerned about what is happening at United. They are atleast 3 seasons away from challenging for titles.

Reactions: CC1
Not particularly exited about the prospect of signing Paul Pogba. But we all know how good he can be, as he has shown for France regularly. If he takes a pay cut and joins on a free, I see few downsides with the move, it would be a classic low risk high reward type of deal. Worst case scenario we get a squad player at a pretty low price. Best case scenario, him coming with a point to prove to a well functioning team with the perhaps greatest manager ever, and that helps him perform at the level we all know he can on a regular basis. Then we would have another world class player in our squad.

Wouldnt be my preferred choice in any way, but if he is the one we will end up with, I guess we could do a lot worse. Even if I would prefer to get a more long term option, the piss boiling if Pep gets the best out of him would be hilarious!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.