Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look on ragcafe and they seem really happy about the possibility of Pogba signing for us.

Thats because he has been an utter lazy twat who has offered fuck all.

Amazed if we sign him and pisses off in equal measure.

I don't think an '8' is on our transfer list.

I think we need:
2 full backs
1 defensive midfielder
1 striker

But...if we were to lose a player in that position, say we deem it time to move on from Gundogan because of his back issues or Bernardo might still want to leave (hope not). Then I wouldn't be surprised that we take a punt on a free transfer.

Bernardo (assuming he stays) and De Bruyne would still be our starters, nothing changes there and if things went tits up we'd still have Foden and Grealish that can play there.

Plus signing another midfielder that could play both '6' and '8' like De Jong (alright not really a DM, but can control the tempo of a match), gives us even more scope to rotate in there.

Not saying Pogba's the right fit but on a 'free', I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if we did it.

Personally I'd question whether he's good enough, he's shown nothing in 5 years at United. I'd only trust it on the basis that Pep probably believes he can get the best out of him.

Can’t help but think this won’t actually happen and wasn’t ever a realistic option to be honest. He’s probably one of many, many names that we ‘wouldn’t mind’ and thus have ‘an interest’.

On a free he’d be golden too. Imagine the fume if he performed under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.