Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussia Dortmund CONFIRM Erling Haaland has been released to 'take care of personal matters'.​

In addition, SPORT1 revealed that Haaland was keen to have clarity on his future before this Saturday's final home game against Hertha Berlin, so he has an opportunity to say goodbye to home supporters.

If - and it's always if until it's official - he had his medical for City today, I wonder if the plan is that hwe will not play for Dortmund at the weekend but will just say his farewells to the crowd. Dortmund will finish second regardless of the result ve Berlin; although Berlin look as though they could be relegated?

Not enjoying the press saying he’s coming. Are they building us up before a fall ?

city don’t leak stuff like this. Maybe I just don’t trust the media for a second

I mentioned this before as an example of how the media treat Haaland like he's some Argentinian 16 year old who will struggle to adapt. He's English. He was born in Leeds and lived between Norway and England almost his entire life. In fact he's literally lived in Manchester before on a part time basis. He grew up a City fan and there's tons of pictures of him as a kid in City shirts and at City games and playing football in City kits.

It's an excellent example of the bias in the media. If a kid born 40 miles away from the Nou Camp and supported Barca his whole life and had a former Barca captain as a Dad then all we'd hear about is how romantic it would be that he's going to Barca. Instead he's an injury prone drug addict who is coming for the money before he goes to Real Madrid.

Attachments

• 0_dmd5qbelnxt31.jpg
    0_dmd5qbelnxt31.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 60
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.