Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or has Dipper Diaz got the same expression on his face at all times?
It reminds me of someone who's asked a question they don't understand !!
His face reminds me of ‘The Ghost Train’ on Blackpool Pleasure Beach (or any other cheap ass ghost train around for that matter), excellent player though, I don’t mind saying that.

The socially awkwards virgins who support Liverpool, don’t know where Anfield is and get their football knowledge from Sports Bible calling the Premier league a farmers league. The premier league has had five different winners in the last decade, strangely enough the only other league that gets close to that is the French league with four.

City go up against 19 other teams that have a bigger operating budget than the majority of the champions league. There’s two previous champions league winners in the last three years in the premier league, there’s also a finalist in Spurs as well. If this league is so shit and one sided towards City, why has their own team has managed to break 95 points in two consecutive seasons which is some achievement? Then add to that the elephant in the room, one of the biggest sports franchises in the world in the rags having more money than anyone else to spend but stinking the place out in 6th. Everyone else should try harder.
I agree.

If we manage to keep going and by some miracle Real and Chelsea did the business, I reckon we might witness one of those mass hysteria events that you see on the History channel, like the Alsace dance plague of 1518. Not sure what form it'll take but they are so on the edge and twisted out of shape as a fanbase that anything is possible.

Title race is over. Hopefully we can get over the line in the FA Cup and CL final. Would be a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.