Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

This is now showing on City's fixture list. Also means WHU (A) can't be moved to the Friday 13th as been suggested.
Which is great news. If the Hammers reach the Europa League final they’ll rest the entire first team for our fixture

Personally I’d rather it’d been moved to the midweek of the 18th, as I think we’ll be on our last legs after our current run of games up to and including that Newcastle game, so would’ve really benefitted from a full free week on week of 11th.

Personally I’d rather it’d been moved to the midweek of the 18th, as I think we’ll be on our last legs after our current run of games up to and including that Newcastle game, so would’ve really benefitted from a full free week on week of 11th.

Lots of fans have made travel arrangements.

One game at a time, that’s what I keep telling myself, but then I look at the possibles for a slight advantage: Villa play on the Thursday before they come to us on the last Sunday, we have a full week before Villa, Wolves having a full week to prepare for their game against Liverpool, wanting spurs to beat Leicester this weekend so they stay in top 4 contention when they play Liverpool…. Probably all overthinking bollocks, but it’s a bit of comfort.

Although I then start to worry that this Leeds game is huge as all the above is pointless if we don’t beat Leeds…. Then Newcastle, Wolves…. Bollocks, I’m going to be twitchy for weeks.

With 3 matches taking place on the evening of Thurs 19th, do we reckon it will be the Friday of the last week before tv picks for the last day are announced, or will it be released sooner?

With 3 matches taking place on the evening of Thurs 19th, do we reckon it will be the Friday of the last week before tv picks for the last day are announced, or will it be released sooner?
If the title hasn't already been decided, our game against Villa is a certainty to be on Sky. If it has then it almost certainly won't be - they'll show games with something at stake before heading over to show the trophy presentation. Only scenario now possible where the title race is over before the final day is if we beat West Ham and the dippers then drop points at Southampton - if that happens we'll win the title without kicking a ball next Tuesday evening. Any other combination of results and the title gets decided on the final day of the season.
What other game(s) are shown depends on what relegation and top four issues are still outstanding. It's certainly possible that a TV game or two won't be confirmed until after the results on Thursday 19th have panned out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.