Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

October TV picks out this Friday ... four league games for us in October:

Liverpool (A)
Burnley (H)
Brighton (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

Probably only one of them would move for TV and be our second game on Sky this season, can't see any of the other three getting picked.

October TV picks out this Friday ... four league games for us in October:

Liverpool (A)
Burnley (H)
Brighton (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

Probably only one of them would move for TV and be our second game on Sky this season, can't see any of the other three getting picked.
Can see Brighton away possibly being picked depending on what other games that week

between 15th dec and 15th jan we go on a run of

Leeds at home
Newcastle away
Leicester at home
Brentford away
Arsenal away
Chelsea at home

I can easily see all 6 of those games in a row all being televised

Can see Brighton away possibly being picked depending on what other games that week

between 15th dec and 15th jan we go on a run of

Leeds at home
Newcastle away
Leicester at home
Brentford away
Arsenal away
Chelsea at home

I can easily see all 6 of those games in a row all being televised

Brentford (A) is already on TV (Amazon Prime) and yes I agree, the rest will be picked mostly by Sky and Newcastle one is always on BT.

Hi, perhaps not for this thread but can’t seem to find the answer I’m after..
Anyone know when the next matches will go on general sale? Only a couple released so far… any dates or times guys? Thanks

Hi, perhaps not for this thread but can’t seem to find the answer I’m after..
Anyone know when the next matches will go on general sale? Only a couple released so far… any dates or times guys? Thanks

I think individual games would open to non-Cityzen members only closer to the game time. All home games go on sale to non-Seasoncard members (Cityzen Matchday members) before the season starts (as they are now) and then each game as it's close to it, it's put on general sale only a couple of weeks before the date. The bigger games (against big 6) and those against teams close by (Burnley, Everton etc.) never get to general sale and always require either an active Cityzen membership or previous history of attending games (against your own supporter no. from the account you're trying to purchase).

Just to confirm %100 that the west ham and Burnley games are definitely 3pm kick offs on a Saturday I need to purchase my train tickets from Newcastle and don't want to mess it up if they can still be changed for tv thanks for your help.

Just to confirm %100 that the west ham and Burnley games are definitely 3pm kick offs on a Saturday I need to purchase my train tickets from Newcastle and don't want to mess it up if they can still be changed for tv thanks for your help.

West Ham is in November ... we will only know when the TV picks for that month are announced (currently that announcement is slotted for 16th Sept) ... and Burnley is Saturday 3pm as October TV picks have been announced and that game didn't move for TV.

Although, in the times of corona, no one can guarantee 100% of anything. We could all be back in lockdown by then or fans off stadiums and all games back on TV which would shuffle them all again.

My apologies I meant to say Burnley and Crystal Palace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.