It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How's this gone from new Pep contract imminent to him saying he will only decide at the end of next season?

Could be unsure about future , dosent feel deserves it, lost passion, tricking the media , playing games who knows with pep
Yes but it's hardly ever a good scenario when you decide it at the end of the season when your contract is done. You have to make a decision well before, I hope it's sometime by December. We cannot afford to lose him.

I'd be surprised if we let both Gabby and Sterling go. Even with Haaland coming in, that's quite a dent in our pace/press/winger abilities. I think we'll let Jesus go to Arsenal but try and tie down Sterling for hopefully some prime years with a striker to bounce off, which is always how we produces his best form at both club and country level.

Foden / Grealish - Haaland / Alvarez - Sterling / Mahrez

That would be a fantastic front-line to go into next season with.

Of course the club care and they are very good at it, which is exactly why I don’t need to.
So if they and Sterling come to an agrrement they are both happy with why should you or I care less. If they don’t then they don’t but for now they are talking so they might.
I'm not saying City and Sterling can't agree to terms...I'm basically responding to those who think we "owe" him something or that the club is ungrateful if they decide not to meet his demands...my own personal opinion is he's not worth 15+ mil per year going forward...I can think of plenty of players who would benefit the team to a much greater degree than Raz for that much...I have a feeling the club thinks so too...that doesn't mean they don't value him or don't want to keep him...it just means there's a disparity in his own opinion of himself and that of the club...IMO, if his asking price doesn't drop, City will move on from him...

This is not "every rumor". This is a release clause in a marquee signing's contract that lets him leave after two seasons of a five year contract. It's not a small detail.
The way you keep pushing this almost makes you sound as though you want it to be true despite many on here saying that the source journalist and the publication are full of shit

This is not "every rumor". This is a release clause in a marquee signing's contract that lets him leave after two seasons of a five year contract. It's not a small detail.
You have absolutely no evidence of this so FFS stop repeating it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.