Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done, Nigel.

Keys' statistic is, as NdJ said, completely irrelevant, because Erling has not been bought to make passes; he’s coming to Etihad to put the ball in the net, after getting on the end of passes from Jack, Kevin, Phil, Raheem and the rest.

Richard Keys is a numpty!

They’re all using BILD as their source though, which hasn’t been reliable on previous occasions. Either way, I’m confident after two seasons with us he won’t to leave.
Bild is the German equivalent of the Sun or Star.

I think that says it all.

Well done, Nigel.

Keys' statistic is, as NdJ said, completely irrelevant, because Erling has not been bought to make passes; he’s coming to Etihad to put the ball in the net, after getting on the end of passes from Jack, Kevin, Phil, Raheem and the rest.

I would like to know how Aguero performed in terms of statistics during Guardiola's second season. By then, Guardiola had him pressing just enough and dropping into the half space to initiate an offensive move just enough. That should be the benchmark.

Well done, Nigel.

Gorilla handed numpty.

Is it odd that he hasn't made any statement on the move?
1. He is still a Dortmund player and has a game on Saturday.

2. Our announcement said it was subject to agreeing personal terms, so there are still some i's to dot and t's to cross.

3. The club will want to announce it with some (most likely) cringey thing, then official interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.