General Videogame Thread

Trying game pass for PC. Halo will not start. You get to the campaign screen, start a game and it’s straight back to Windows. GOTG works fine and is pretty good tho

EA seem to be branching more into metaverse style content, living online, buying assets and clothes from brands you couldn't afford in real life etc.

Youngsters are ever more being absorbed into the matrix online.

Very hard to know who are the masters of greed EA or FIFA...

It seemed like a match made in heaven but apparently one of the most successful game series ever made wasn't good enough for them.

Hopefully they'll be some new laws put in place to stop the likes of EA buying up all the licenses and having a monopoly in the licensing aspect of these football games.

I recently played/finished Subnautica. Brilliant game of of base building, storyline, not a button mashing shooter, looks beautiful, not triple A game, made with a lot of love.

Anyone know/play anything similar because I am playing Fallout at the moment and although the game world is beautiful and complex its basically an action game where you shoot lots of monsters.

I recently played/finished Subnautica. Brilliant game of of base building, storyline, not a button mashing shooter, looks beautiful, not triple A game, made with a lot of love.

Anyone know/play anything similar because I am playing Fallout at the moment and although the game world is beautiful and complex its basically an action game where you shoot lots of monsters.
If base building is your thing try Medieval Dynasty, cool visuals, minimal button mashing, a background story that you can choose the level of immersion( I like to concentrate on building my village/assinging workers etc).

Just the right amount of quests etc.

Plus they are still adding stuff.

Very satisfying for someone whos spent over 2000hours mainly settlement building on fallout4 in hardcore mode.

Something like Ark:survival evolved, or the long dark, or even no man's sky sounds like something you're after if it's the surivial base building type you're after. If it's more a chill story you want, abzu might fit your needs, or outer wilds is very highly thought of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.