West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

So much negativity on here. Two down and playing like turnips we scrapped back and grabbed the vital point.

imagine being a dipper at half time and then full time. Lose today and dippers go full tilt midweek. Not so sure now. Some of those players will work the percentages and just want to avoid injury for the Chumps final.

And I don’t believe that Steve G will magically motivate a bunch of players who will just want their season to finish.

I liked what Upson wrote on the BBC live text site earlier.

“Performance of champions. I say that with how they went about this game and how they got back into this game, it means more to me than if they wiped the floor with someone and won 5-0. The resilience and calmness they have shown, is that they are made of what champions are made of.”

keep the faith. The fans can win this title for the club next week.

You can blame Mahrez all you want but the truth is we are not that great at penalties. Mahrez has missed them, KDB has missed them, Sterling has missed them, Gundogan has missed them. Mahrez is the designated penAlty taker at the moment. He just got unlucky today. It wasn’t really a poor penalty but I was a good save.
It was a nice height and not close enough to the post. If a decent keeper guesses (or even judges) the right way you are in trouble. True they have all missed pens and I am not blaming Mahrez for not being good at them, I just think today it should have KDB after his 4 goals in the previous game.

Well we couldn't even beat West Ham and it'll mean more to Villa to spoil it than it did to the Hammers today. We don't seem to have much bottle in this side.

We’ve just come back from two nil down and played the hammers off the pitch, we’ve got plenty of bottle, put your big boy pants and get behind the lads.

Happy that we are out of CL. With the back 4 we played with today and a nervous eddie it would have been a tennis score vs Liverpool

In part, but don’t forget the defenders in front of him you are not much better!
Pep is obsessed with midfielders and I think he has stated on more than one occasion that he doesn’t coach teams to defend. You would never guess would you!
So our keeper and defence are shit?You do realise we have the best defensive record and are struggling with injuries. Living up to your username

Why not ring Pep ?

You clearly are much better than him and have much better strategy .

And for what it is worth, whilst you are entitled to your opinion, believing that you are aware of all the circumstances and have all the solutions, makes you sound immature.
…’entitled to your own opinion’ is where you should have stopped. I am. I made it. It was pretty obvious that it needed a change. Run along you cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.