Ref Watch

they got away not giving the first one which was a stonewall pen,the ref tried to get away from giving the second and once VAR looked at it they had to give it as it was far and away a stonewall pen,they would have been found out if they hadn’t of given that second one and even hard line non believer’s of match fixing and corruption would be hard pushed not to see what they are trying to do …

Sorry which ‘first one’ are we talking about - didn’t see it in the ground

It wasn’t clear on first viewing. On first look it looked like Jesus was trying an overhead kick and was just falling backwards. It was only on the replays that you saw the kick.

That was on VAR for not giving it, can’t blame Taylor for that.
I accept Taylor might have missed that and that is what var is supposed to be for. If that was the only contenious decision I would not be posting on here, but he fidnt just miss one, he missed both. That stinks.

I accept Taylor might have missed that and that is what var is supposed to be for. If that was the only contenious decision I would not be posting on here, but he fidnt just miss one, he missed both. That stinks.
Exactly you can excuse missing one but two nope,also more concerned why VAR didn’t think the first one wasn’t a pen as nailed on as they come …

Exactly you can excuse missing one but two nope,also more concerned why VAR didn’t think the first one wasn’t a pen as nailed on as they come …
As someone has said in the var thread, forget who, rags and dippers get both given by the ref and then they see if Var says no.
The second was so nailed on, even bent fuckwit Neville said it was clear so I think it would have been too embarrassing even for Pigmol to deny it.

Apart from not giving the penalty straight away, I thought Taylor did well, if anything he seemed to favour us in the 50/50 decisions. The “Alty” fan doesn’t want Liverpool to with the quad either!

If you get awarded a pen by var with minutes to go, to win the game, surely you can’t claim much more. Unless the next conspiracy is Mahrez is in on it too. Disappointing it wasn’t given straight away, but var which apparently was going to shaft us today, did it’s job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.