#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but as it was you that brought it up… thought you surely must know or do you just throw baseless bollocks around?
So the statement that Foden misses less open nets than Sterling is, you say, baseless bollocks… Perhaps you should watch more games. Pmsl.

He will always get a pass for being a blue who has come through the youth team but his recents performances have been on par with Raz and yet Raz gets slatted by some on here.

Unfortunately the sky sports / fifa generation only think players are playing well based on assists and goals. Phil and Raz add so much energy to our press and there movement creates the space for other players. Could they both score a few more - yes it’s one negative in a would world full of positives.
97 matches,45 goals,30 assists...
Foden is class.

97 matches,45 goals,30 assists...
Foden is class.

Not the same kind of player I know, but to put some perspective on it Harry Kane at the same age was totaling 77 matches, 36 goals.
From here on is where the numbers hopefully start going though the roof.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he got 25+ goals next season.

Congratulations to Phil YPOTS. I don't think he has been as consistent as last season, but playing him as a false 9 doesn't suit his game. I think we will all agree a lot more to come from Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.