West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I think all that is a sign of how good you are - not a sign of how we set up.
You’re literally blowing teams away lately scoring 4/5 and stuffing them.
So yes of course we’re gonna be on the back-foot, of course we’re gonna have rare chances to get forward and of course I’m gonna whistle like hell to get a point of City!

You set up to crowd out your own box and play on the break. It worked for you.

Love Zinchenko, he’s really fought for his place in the squad, but he’s been caught out a fair bit just recently. Probably to be expected with everything going on in his home country.

I must say that I saw FAR more organisation from West Ham/Moyes than I've seen under that clown Rangnick at Old Trafford.
If you had only just started watching football you'd be convinced that Moyes should be given a chance at United. I think he was given a proper poisoned chalice at United surrounded by absolute snakes like Evra, who Pep has murdered this week, and I've always had a soft spot for him so he's glad he's getting respect at West Ham.

Bitterly disappointing that we couldn't complete the 2nd half comeback but I'd like to think Pep will unleash the hounds against Villa to see us crowned Champions again. Make it happen, please, Pep.
Or release the hounds with the killer bees in their mouths :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.