It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

we need at least one midfielder with dinho leaving and another if gundo leaves so i really dont see the point of bringing felix in?

we need at least one midfielder with dinho leaving and another if gundo leaves so i really dont see the point of bringing felix in?
We have rumors of Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling and Jesus leaving. So we need at least another face in the forward line.

2012 summer signings must be in with a shout
Very much, that was the summer when the dream of success became reality.

This present squads achievements are incredible but I think they have peaked, time to refresh and go again.

We have rumors of Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling and Jesus leaving. So we need at least another face in the forward line.

but dinho and gundo have nothing in relation to the forward line mate? Granted it certainly looks likley gabby will leave but we have alvarez coming in who can do the bench/cup roll next season to see how he goes and also have palmer and mcatee wanting to get extra first team game time?

I hope Jesus stays and I think Sterling will see out his contract and leave next summer.
Last nights result must have put major doubts in Jesus head about the Arsenal, possible career stalling move if he went there, although he is at the stage of his career where he needs to be first choice.

but dinho and gundo have nothing in relation to the forward line mate? Granted it certainly looks likley gabby will leave but we have alvarez coming in who can do the bench/cup roll next season to see how he goes and also have palmer and mcatee wanting to get extra first team game time?

Exactly. We have Palmer knocking on the door. Felix is a terrific player but not a priority at the moment.

Not that it means anything, but I have seen a lot of River Plate fans and rivals of RP rate Enzo as high, if not higher than Alvarez.

From last week:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.