Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised, I thought everyone hated us. Lots of people wanting us to go down this season.
We've had our differences down the seasons but I don't know one single supporter from City or any other club who hates Everton or (Burnley and Leeds apart) want you relegated. I doubt any City fan would miss either of those two. The new ground will give you a wonderful chance to compete against the red shirts and if Newcastle and West Ham join you in keeping the verminous trio in check alongside us, football will be in a better place.

We've had our differences down the seasons but I don't know one single supporter from City or any other club who hates Everton or (Burnley and Leeds apart) want you relegated. I doubt any City fan would miss either of those two. The new ground will give you a wonderful chance to compete against the red shirts and if Newcastle and West Ham join you in keeping the verminous trio in check alongside us, football will be in a better place.
I've seen a few people on here who want us to go down.

Not gonna lie, I'm dreading the Villa game. Not just because it's a must-win for City, but because of Gerrard's role in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.