The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been anti climatic winning it tonight, Peps assured us we are not losing Sunday, that will do me

At least goal difference wont be a factor in deciding the league now, if someone had offered me a home game against the team in 14th place on the final day to win the title I would have snapped their hands off.

Keep the faith, we know the job we have to do and we have been there before.

Personally I can't wait for Sunday.

Would have been anti climatic winning it tonight, Peps assured us we are not losing Sunday, that will do me

He hasn't. He never said that. He said the team will give everything for 95 minutes, and we will be proud.

At least goal difference wont be a factor in deciding the league now, if someone had offered me a home game against the team in 14th place on the final day to win the title I would have snapped their hands off.

Keep the faith, we know the job we have to do and we have been there before.

Personally I can't wait for Sunday.
Just have this sickening feeling in my stomach . They will park on he bus and go for the draw which will not be good enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.