The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The happy clappers won’t like this but I honestly think we’ve bottled this title.
Why not wait and see what happens, if the dippers win the league (god forbid) they will deserve it, if we win it we will have deserved it, whats all this "bottled it" crap? thats the sort of bollocks Talkshite or the red top papers would come up with.

View attachment 38570

Rearranged dates are out (earlier kick-off in green, Home game in blue)
You can never tell which games can become a banana skin it’s always the unlikely ones, it’s impossible to be sure of winning any game. However I don’t see how you can look at those fixtures and think they’ll get more points than us. They might but we should be favourites still.

You can never tell which games can become a banana skin it’s always the unlikely ones, it’s impossible to be sure of winning any game. However I don’t see how you can look at those fixtures and think they’ll get more points than us. They might but we should be favourites still.
Nah it's over mate, pack it up and see you next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.