Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate come on. Atletico kicked the shit out of them for 2 weeks while Liverpool were strolling past Benfica. They're only human.
Tell that to the 35k who have travelled down to Wembley for the last coupe of semi-finals ,i did the Chelsea game last season and vowed i wouldnt do this one because Pep would rest half the team , fans are only human as well and f*cking skint after spending £300 on a ay trip to London.

Reactions: PPT
Tell that to the 35k who have travelled down to Wembley for the last coupe of semi-finals ,i did the Chelsea game last season and vowed i wouldnt do this one because Pep would rest half the team , fans are only human as well and f*cking skint after spending £300 on a ay trip to London.

Point stands and I went to that game too

I can’t tell what the argument between Sam Lee and Rabin is. Could someone explain?

These two guys aside I’ve always thought it wasn't necessarily a bad idea to have someone that doesn’t support your club covering you. That’s what places like BM are for to my mind. I want someone neutral who is neither a supporter or against us. I don’t want biased reporting for or against us I want fair and accurate. Probably impossible these days!

but he’s not neutral, he reports on city for the benefit of other fan bases. He had a lot to say about the up coming European ban until it was defeated at CAS & he never offered balance as why it was defeated.

He’s no Stu Brennan who can be objective.

Point stands and I went to that game too
Respect your opinion and agree the Dippers have has a charmed life this season with easy cup draws but as a full paid up miserable old sod my sympathy for players banking a few million a year and having to play three games a week is not a prioirity , my sympathy is with hard working fans parting with their hard earned cash. This isnt having a go at our players its all players who are totally out of touch with their supporters , i used to work 60 hours a week and a lot of that dosh was invested in watching football.
Probably going off subject but i like a bit of a rant at times :)

but he’s not neutral, he reports on city for the benefit of other fan bases. He had a lot to say about the up coming European ban until it was defeated at CAS & he never offered balance as why it was defeated.

He’s no Stu Brennan who can be objective.
Fair enough but what are they arguing about?

If I was a Liverpool fan I would be embarrassed
c526455b02501059041303e097617f35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.