The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest concern with Sunday is Gerrards tactics. You just know he’s going to have the diving and time wasting from the first whistle to try drive the players and fans crazy, emotion will be high, badly need to keep the cool. Early goal to settle the nerves but for every minute after 20mins if we don’t score I’ll be rattling like Katie Prices bedpost.

If we can’t beat a poor Villa side at home after a week’s rest then we don’t deserve to win it, regardless of how horrific it would be for the dippers to win it.

But we will beat them and we will win it.

Just depends on whether we hold our nerve.

But you can bet your life that Villa will put in 10x the effort that Southampton did tonight.

They’ve been aided and abetted by the media, PGMOL and the Premier League… Luck my arse
That aside, I meant things like Mahrez missing a pen, Villarreal beating Bayern, Our defenders all being injured at the same time, West Ham not making the Europe league final which can’t have been influenced by anyone. Noble having his last home game against us. United being that shit that West Ham still had a chance of qualifying for Europa. If they were in that final, we would have pissed it on Sunday. It’s very fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.