Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

That was a weird game. I wasn’t expecting them to win, but I half expected a bit of bite in their last home game. Their passing was awful, played like they were nursing a hangover.

But, a Liverpool win or draw is neither here nor there for me. Would much rather us know we have to win, black and white. Will also be interesting to see how Villa cope with a Thursday-Sunday routine and split preparation for two very different games.
Yup. And burley is playing for their EPL lives Thursday.

It's hard not to feel that some blues just revel in pointing the finger and moaning more than they do success, when they are seemingly rubbing their hands together at the prospect of City failing to win on Sunday.
I also cringe at the level at sycophancy towards Liverpool from some on here, while they dig City out all the time and make posts that look like they are inspired from RAWK conversations.

Go on, name names.

If, and BIG if it all goes tits up Sunday.

Where will everyone point the finger?

For me Mahrez missed Penalty against West Ham.

Won't get a more better/easier chance to win the league.

What's the point? It's 38 games and there are any number of what ifs since last August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.