Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

I'm not buying into this throwing the game malarkey. If they did it would have finished 3 or 4 to 1.
Hassenhutl is the one that set them up for an uphill task from the dressing room. Resting his best players after 10 days off is smacked arse shithousery. It's like he knows he's getting fucked off and the crowd have been booing him recently, so he's stabbed them in the back by playing a very weakened team.

Blame Hussenhatl primarily but the players should also shoulder a proportion of the blame. The desire to play a football match should be instilled in you. You don't need a manager for that. They were second best all night to every first and second ball.
Down to the players really absolutely no excuse for the lack of effort no matter who the manager is or which team he puts out.

I don't think they deliberately threw the match either, but I don't see what the score has to do with it. All Liverpool needed was 3 points to stay in with the chance of us slipping up, Klopp knows they're not going to pull back the goal difference.

TBF I thought Liverpool would run up a cricket score before the game.
The most disappointing thing is with that Liverpool team, it would have just taken a bit of effort, organisation and perhaps a tiny bit of quality or at least concentration, to get something from it.

They didn’t look bothered either way. Don’t think they consciously threw it, just already in closed season.
The interesting takeaway from that is Wolves would have probably taken at least a point from that Liverpool team tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.