Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
European Royalty, the irony of the dippers saying that is not lost on me
They are European royalty. Look at how many other royal families murdered raped and pillaged their way through Europe over the centuries.

Or is that what you neant ;-)

I see the Gundo leaving City and off to Madrid has been totally debunked by the club and Pep. Gundo went to Madrid to get married in secret and suggestions that "City sources" were happy to let him leave were false. So another fake news story by Mike Keegan in the Daily Mail. Surprise fucking surprise. You would think we had a big match coming up. I wonder which poisonous source tipped off the Mail with the false story and who he works for. Organised and clear.

Last edited:
BBC Breakfast giving saturation coverage to the Glasgow Dippers who have arrived early for get Scottish-pissed before their European final. Lots of praise for the fans travelling without tickets and almost even crediting them for the sunny weather.
No mention of them trashing the City centre a few years back. Just a bit of hero worship for the Scottish Dippers from bbc staff there in large numbers for a jolly themselves.
Hot weather, loads of beer and huge amounts of fans without tickets is not a good recipe.
Come on The Bears only a Rangers win will keep shite about the dippers off the back page. Only Euro silver wear I want to see in British hands.

I see the Gundo leaving City and off to Madrid has been totally debunked by the club and Pep. Gundo went to Madrid to get married in secret and suggestions that "City sources" were happy to let him leave were false. So another fake news stmory by Mike Keegan in the Daily Mail. Surprise fucking surprise. You would think we had a big match coming up. I wonder which poisonous source tipped off the Mail with the false story and who he works for. Organised and clear.
Certainly got a few wet nickers off here going.

Not one story on the BBC football page about Manchester City mens team, lots about how great it would be if the bin dippers win but nothing about the incumbent and current leaders of the premier league.

Come on The Bears only a Rangers win will keep shite about the dippers off the back page. Only Euro silver wear I want to see in British hands.
Also anyone who was at Blackburn in 2000 can't be sanctimonious about ticket less fans turning up. I feared what might happen that day had we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.