Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly got a few wet nickers off here going.
It must have upset Gundo, Pep and the team. What a ****'s trick on his wedding day. Someone stabbed us in the back. Perhaps from the Dortmund or Bayern camp with the help of some pals down the M62 and of course the Mail would be happy to run it without checking it out because that's the way amateurs work.

Come on The Bears only a Rangers win will keep shite about the dippers off the back page. Only Euro silver wear I want to see in British hands.Vr
Congleton Town FC? They had a good bar and a very pretty WPC to maintain order when I went.;)

I think thst the BBC would have made a similar fuss as they did with Celtic in similar circumstances. The heavy bias is only for PL teams.
Good luck to the Scottish Bears.

BBC Breakfast giving saturation coverage to the Glasgow Dippers who have arrived early for get Scottish-pissed before their European final. Lots of praise for the fans travelling without tickets and almost even crediting them for the sunny weather.
No mention of them trashing the City centre a few years back. Just a bit of hero worship for the Scottish Dippers from bbc staff there in large numbers for a jolly themselves.
Hot weather, loads of beer and huge amounts of fans without tickets is not a good recipe.
glasgow dippers? behave that’s celtic if anyone

PM just wished Glasgow Rangers luck in their cup tie. I expect he'll show up as FKW to parliament next week to do the same to get the cult onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.