Punk and New Wave thread.

He was so cool looking
What a waste
You could have saved us from new romantics grunge and synth pop Sid

Attachments

• OMM-sid-vicious-sex-pisto-001.jpg
    OMM-sid-vicious-sex-pisto-001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
Some sad news just came into my email....

RIP Nick Tesco

We are devastated to announce that Nick Tesco, founder member and original lead vocalist of the Camberley punk reggae legends The Members has died after a short illness at the age of 67 in London. Although his health had not been good for a while (he had not performed regularly since 2008) Nick was a fiery commentator on social media and a great writer, broadcaster and journalist.

This was the band that opened punk to me in 1979 with The Sound Of The Suburbs and made me love them through all incarnations to who The Members are today.
Sound of The Suburbs is a great track.

I wonder who bought this and who owned it. Sid had no siblings and his mother is long dead and his father abandoned him never to be seen again . I believe his cousin gets all the royalties.

I wonder who bought this and who owned it. Sid had no siblings and his mother is long dead and his father abandoned him never to be seen again . I believe his cousin gets all the royalties.

I read Steve Jones' book and he said when the members won the court case against McClaren, Rotten, Jones and Cook received 25% each and Matlock and Sids mum got 12.5% each.
When his mum died royalties went to his mum's sister....she died and went to the sister's daughter..... then she died and it went to some cousin of the daughter....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.