Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a very strange fanbase, or at least they are on RAWK.
I posted a comment elsewhere that Steven Gerrard is known for helping City, in fact, he is a hero to City fans; it hasn't gone down well.
I'd rather hang out on the redcafe than RAWK. Pure unfettered chronic distilled BS there, pay no attention. They are incapable of sane discussion.

That comment would go down gloriously

Another corker from the dark side for your delectation

View attachment 43597
'They wont be lauded for winning another title,But for preventing us from achieving greatness'

Here's the thing you thick twat. why would we be lauded for preventing you from achieving greatness ???
Erm... I think us winning the title could have sommat to do with it. LOL.

Last edited:
Spoke to a colleague earlier who is a sensible Dipper (yes they do exist!) he said if Villa play against us like on Sunday like Southampton played against them last night he wouldn’t be best pleased. He also acknowledged the time wasting from a home keeper losing 2-1 in the 86th minute!

Greatness???
They've just managed to win 2 trophies without scoring a goal in over 4 hours of regulation time in 2 finals.
But now expect us to crumble so they can take another trophy I don't think they deserve.
When we became the first and only team to win the English domestic treble we did it with style.
Winning our last 14 games to clinch the title in style.
Then breaking the record for the biggest FA cup final win ever at Wembley (Old and New) stadium.

Winning 2 cup finals after drawing 0-0 in both just doesn't cut it with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.