Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how victory is in quotes, as if us winning somehow won't be a victory, even though it'll be the definition of a victory. fucking weirdo.
for sure.

The PL trophy will have a little amendment - 'tho this 'victory' was hollow indeed'
Greatness???
They've just managed to win 2 trophies without scoring a goal in over 4 hours of regulation time in 2 finals.
But now expect us to crumble so they can take another trophy I don't think they deserve.
When we became the first and only team to win the English domestic treble we did it with style.
Winning our last 14 games to clinch the title in style.
Then breaking the record for the biggest FA cup final win ever at Wembley (Old and New) stadium.

Winning 2 cup finals after drawing 0-0 in both just doesn't cut it with me
mmm I think most sane pool fans would share the view that City are rightful winners if the game goes as we all think on the weekend. I certainly would.

I'm biased of course, and I know what you mean about the penalties, but I think a cup run is more than just the final. Getting to any cup final thru the quarters/semis etc is the proof of the pudding - many teams could win a final by just getting dumped into it, but to actually grind out results all the way through is probably the whole thing about a cup run.

I didn't watch hardly any of your games in your treble season so frankly, the style in which you won them meaningless to me - but I do know that you would have had to do the hard yards to get them, and you wouldn't have won them by fluke!

And yes, I would gladly thump a team 4-0 in a final, but in reality it rarely works out like that.

They are a very strange fanbase, or at least they are on RAWK.
I posted a comment elsewhere that Steven Gerrard is known for helping City, in fact, he is a hero to City fans; it hasn't gone down well.

The club is a cult but that forum is like a brainwashing breeding ground.

I bet the IP addresses are mostly Irish and Norwegian.

So when will their feral scummy **** fans apologise for murder
They are going to finish 1 point behind us after going unbeaten for what will be 19 games

1 point.

They must fucking hate us.
hope that hate kills them too, funny as fuck watching them cunts squirm. I wish them all nothing but the absolute worst in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.