Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut and Paste Headlines -

livarpool fans celebrating winning a couple of, in the grand scheme of things, meaningless football trophies on the anniversary of the Heysel disaster riot which resulted in the deaths of 39 Juventus fans before a match with livarpool is "not something I enjoy", says manager Jurgen Klopp.

livarpool supporters were directly responsible for the deaths in 1985 as their feral yobs rioted, which resulted in all English clubs being banned from European competitions for 5 years and the scouse club for 6 years.

However, the German boss also said: "It's always best to ask the question - why does this happen? We wouldn't do it without a reason."

"Maybe I'm not here long enough to understand. I am sure it's historical."

It's "istorical" mate :)

Fucking hell,
The correct spelling is actually ‘boabie’ and I’d have the pronunciation (certainly on the east coast of Scotland) as ‘bow-bee’

For further assistance watch an episode of Still Game to see how Jack and Victor address the barman ;-)

back on topic - the continued narrative by most of the media is pathetic but predictable, please please let us have Villa put to the sword in the first half hour to put a damp squib on all these cunts in the media hopes of a fairytale final day.
Still Game is the best comedy on TV (even though the last series finished in 2019), for those that haven’t seen them there’s 9 series and it’s quality, watch them, you’ll know what I mean, you pricks.

Cut and Paste Headlines -

livarpool fans celebrating winning a couple of, in the grand scheme of things, meaningless football trophies on the anniversary of the Heysel disaster riot which resulted in the deaths of 39 Juventus fans before a match with livarpool is "not something I enjoy", says manager Jurgen Klopp.

livarpool supporters were directly responsible for the deaths in 1985 as their feral yobs rioted, which resulted in all English clubs being banned from European competitions for 5 years and the scouse club for 6 years.

However, the German boss also said: "It's always best to ask the question - why does this happen? We wouldn't do it without a reason."

"Maybe I'm not here long enough to understand. I am sure it's historical."
Klopp playing his Joker and Get out of Jail Free cards early then

I have a dream - that in the very last second of injury time, Wolverhampton Wanderers score a winning goal. Thereby making the Red Scouse weep bitter, bitter tears.
Don't even need a last second winner, a draw screws them anyway, in fact GD league win (if the worst was to pass) would really make them cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.