It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i don’t agree. Palmer is too good and talented not to be involved.

Fingers crossed. Lets see. He has had meaningless token appearances this season. Players don't get launced into the first team just like that, so not expecting the regular impact everyone else is. Just like Delap never became what was expected of him, nor Lavia, etc.

We see a few names.that get our hopes up, we see the talent when they get the odd cameo, and we rush to a hopeful conclusion. Rarely rarelynworks out like that though. Foden being the exception, but he was getting far more of a look in than Palmer is, gradually, and at a younger age.

Well what I’ve done is summarised why a replacement player for Torres isn’t needed. Because we have plenty of players now for the front line , and Im assuming Jesus goes Sterling stays. Whether that means Palmer gets games or doesn't I don’t know.
All Im saying is even if Jesus goes and with Torres gone with Alvarez and Haaland in I doubt we’d bring another forward in or need one.

I never said a replacement for Torres was needed. I think Alvarez might end up doing that.

I expect next summer City will be replacing one of Sterling or Mahrez with an out and out winger. Felix isn't that IMO, no matter how talented he is.

I've never really mentioned Alvarez because for the most part you're right, it may or may not work out. We've got Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Sterling going into next season for 2 positions before we count Palmer and Alvarez. Pep doesn't like a big squad and he doesn't like having too many senior players on the bench. I expect it's a headache because someone is always unhappy.

My guess is that in terms of attackers, Alvarez and Haaland will be the only signings with Jesus being the only outgoing.

so no kane…..

Nah. Haaland coming in meaning one less position for the attackers. You’ll have two players from Sterling Mahrez Grealish sat on the bench already. Felix isn’t happening and isn’t needed imo.
Do we take that comment in the same way that u said Kane was ???

Next signing which I think is the easiest to do would be Kalvin Phillips if Leeds get relegated. Especially with that 25 million clause, I think Brighton will want more for Cucurella.
Everton losing and Burnley being Burnely. Leeds got a lifeline :(

Fingers crossed. Lets see. He has had meaningless token appearances this season. Players don't get launced into the first team just like that, so not expecting the regular impact everyone else is. Just like Delap never became what was expected of him, nor Lavia, etc.

We see a few names.that get our hopes up, we see the talent when they get the odd cameo, and we rush to a hopeful conclusion. Rarely rarelynworks out like that though. Foden being the exception, but he was getting far more of a look in than Palmer is, gradually, and at a younger age.

I wouldn’t call them meaningless token appearances. He’s started games in the chom pions league and the cup. Most of our youngsters never get that chance. When he has played he’s often one of the best players as well.

If it wasnt for injuries he’s have played a lot more.

He’s a level above players like delap and Lavia. No comparison with them in my opinion

he’s not going to start every week, but I can see him starting some games and getting a good amount of minutes

I wouldn’t call them meaningless token appearances. He’s started games in the chom pions league and the cup. Most of our youngsters never get that chance. When he has played he’s often one of the best players as well.

If it wasnt for injuries he’s have played a lot more.

He’s a level above players like delap and Lavia. No comparison with them in my opinion

he’s not going to start every week, but I can see him starting some games and getting a good amount of minutes

Hope so mate. I genuinely do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.