Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a small time set of wankers invading the pitch after their most embarrassing season in 20 years, avoiding relegation with 1 game to go.

If I’d have been supporting Everton, I’d have left on 90 minutes knowing that the shower of shit I’d witnessed over 37 games and one of the most expensively assembled squads in the division had done the absolute bare minimum I’d have expected and didn’t deserve so much as a ‘you better try fucking harder next year’.

Then again, if they’d managed to try as hard as they seem to against us, against the divisions dross and mid table teams, maybe they wouldn’t find themselves over excited, on the pitch and goading opposition managers at this point of the season.

I'm still not convinced by Lampard. I know we were in the toilet when he showed up, and the injuries aren't his fault but it all just smacks of Hollywood manager. Guardiola is a rare animal, a great player and a great manager. Plenty of great players turn out to be crap or overrated managers (yes, Ronald Koeman, I'm looking at you).

Yeah, judging by the HYS, they're not happy about us staying up. For fans who don't care about us and see us as insignificant, they sure do love talking about us on the BBC.

I can't believe that woman tried to spank a Palace player, fucking hell. Granted, I'd like to put certain Everton players over my knee and give them a good hiding, but still.

Aren't we a spicy one.

He's deleted it, but it made me laugh, and someone please tell the fuckwit kopites in the comments that we're not going down, what with being mathematically safe and all.

But if they say things often enough they come true, in the land of La anything is possible.

cd919fa44ca5faf1b8380e04f22a4fef.gif

Yeah, judging by the HYS, they're not happy about us staying up. For fans who don't care about us and see us as insignificant, they sure do love talking about us on the BBC.

I can't believe that woman tried to spank a Palace player, fucking hell. Granted, I'd like to put certain Everton players over my knee and give them a good hiding, but still.
Form a orderly queue gents, please!

;-)

Same as us, it's non stop.
No idea if it is true or not? But word is that they have paid for a sign to be put up in Deansgate saying something like 'City don't matter'. Probably just social media rubbish talk, but if it was true wow!

It will get worse Sunday evening when you are crowned champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.