Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most evertonians wanted a young manager who is eager to make his mark and has an idea on what he expects on the field- so Lampard fits the bill on that one. Is he an improvement on our previous manager-undeniably so.
I don't even think he has to be a great manager at this moment in time- we need stability on and off the pitch and only time will tell on how he progresses. Most of all we need points from our next few games. The game on Saturday and away to Newcastle in a week will tell us whether we are up for a fight.

Alli, Iwobi, Richarlison, the arrested one, Gray, Townsend, DVDB.

An imbalanced squad!

Gray and Townsend are obviously wingers

Richarlison is a striker.

Iwobi is neither a midfielder nor a 10 nor a winger. He’s just nothing.

VDB and Alli are quite similar but If 1 works out the other can just support them, not like they’ve committed anything.

I expect it’ll be Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Mykolenko, Allan, Doucore, Alli or VdB, Gray, DCL, Richarlison

Not unbalanced at all.

VDB and Alli are quite similar but If 1 works out the other can just support them, not like they’ve committed anything.

I expect it’ll be Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Mykolenko, Allan, Doucore, Alli or VdB, Gray, DCL, Richarlison

Not unbalanced at all.
Hmm.

Gray, Townsend and Richarlison are deep forwards that roam. I.e. number 10s.

Iwobi would say he was a number 10. We all know he’s crap everywhere though.

VDB and Alli are totally different players. Alli in the Fellaini mould and VDB more of a playmaker.

Apart from that, I don’t disagree with you,

Hmm.

Gray, Townsend and Richarlison are deep forwards that roam. I.e. number 10s.

Iwobi would say he was a number 10. We all know he’s crap everywhere though.

VDB and Alli are totally different players. Alli in the Fellaini mould and VDB more of a playmaker.

Apart from that, I don’t disagree with you,
Not having Townsend as a number 10 mate. He’s a winger.

If Iwobi was a horse he’d be put down.

Not unbalanced at all.
I would be surprised if Coleman starts as first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.