Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are fucked. Have no money and a poor squad. They will be in another huge battle to stay up next season and Fulham have a good manager and Bournemouth will spend money.

Was a bit over the top last night as only a small chance of going down as it stood and they have spent half a billion last few seasons. Literally cannot see where!!

Bitter bastards. Stinks of the hateful 8. I hope they are found guilty and docked 1 point less than what would get them relegated.
I was reading the thread or replies.
And one reply was the premier league don’t deduct points.
the championship do deduct points though.
I have no idea if that’s true lol

Will be interesting

Pathetic from Leeds and Burnley (one of the hateful eight). If Burnley spent more time playing football instead of writing letters about other clubs and moaning they might actually progress as a club. These two teams of cloggers have brought nothing to the PL. They can't beat Everton on the field so now they want to beat them off it.
I wonder if the leak on the story to the Times came from the same source who tried to destroy City before CAS. City and Everton have some enemies in common.

Pathetic from Leeds and Burnley (one of the hateful eight). If Burnley spent more time playing football instead of writing letters about other clubs and moaning they might actually progress as a club. These two teams of cloggers have brought nothing to the PL. They can't beat Everton on the field so now they want to beat them off it.
I wonder if the leak on the story to the Times came from the same source who tried to destroy City before CAS. City and Everton have some enemies in common.
But Everton are our enemies as one of the hateful eight.

But Everton are our enemies as one of the hateful eight.
Forgot that. Perhaps there is a bit of poetic justice here. However it is still interesting that the knives are out for Everton now. Do you think it's a co-incidence that the new owners of Burnley and Leeds are US-based? There is a pattern emerging in English football these days.

Forgot that. Perhaps there is a bit of poetic justice here. However it is still interesting that the knives are out for Everton now. Do you think it's a co-incidence that the new owners of Burnley and Leeds are US-based? There is a pattern emerging in English football these days.
Not only US based but 37% of Leeds is the San Francisco 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.