Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMSL, they really do play to their market over there don't they. How Jurgen has managed to stay in front of the likes of Brentford or Crystal Palace for example (never mind trying to catch us) while only having more than three quarters of a billion pounds (£800,000,000+) to spend during his tenure is no less than amazing.

the morning after QPR I bought copies of the Times, the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph, the Mail, the Express, the Mirror and the Sun and took them all to a greasy spoon. I had a full English and about a gallon of tea and I read every word about the game twice.

this morning I think I’ll just buy a coffee.
Was it that greasy spoon you took me to?!

PMSL, they really do play to their market over there don't they. How Jurgen has managed to stay in front of the likes of Brentford or Crystal Palace for example (never mind trying to catch us) while only having more than three quarters of a billion pounds (£800,000,000+) to spend during his tenure is no less than amazing.
Try living over there!

Seen spitty has got himself in another twitter spat slagging off city. Sky just let him do what he wants

the morning after QPR I bought copies of the Times, the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph, the Mail, the Express, the Mirror and the Sun and took them all to a greasy spoon. I had a full English and about a gallon of tea and I read every word about the game twice.

this morning I think I’ll just buy a coffee.
I hear you breakfast at the Savoy Grill. Not sure they'd appreciate being referred to as a 'greasy spoon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.