Apology to the club

@meldrew I wouldn't worry too much about it if I was you, you ran on and celebrated, you didn't attack anyone, big fucking deal mate! Shit happens, don't let it ruin you

@meldrew be careful in court. If you can get a solicitor, do so. I bet anything the CPS solicitor will mention the so called attack on the Villa keeper, the other instances of violence and how it has to be stamped out. 'We need to make an example of this hooligan'.
You need to make sure that they understand that yours was a one off moment, no violence and you were just carried away.
I say they will go OTT because of the fact GMP have already named you and where you come from. They are wanting to show everyone they are doing all they can to put a stop on this 'violent disgraceful behaviour'

FD003-CF2-067-A-4-DE1-87-A5-C9-FD3-DEFCC11.jpg
Are we having a caption competition? Only to cheer Meldrew up :) play nice

@meldrew be careful in court. If you can get a solicitor, do so. I bet anything the CPS solicitor will mention the so called attack on the Villa keeper, the other instances of violence and how it has to be stamped out. 'We need to make an example of this hooligan'.
You need to make sure that they understand that yours was a one off moment, no violence and you were just carried away.
I say they will go OTT because of the fact GMP have already named you and where you come from. They are wanting to show everyone they are doing all they can to put a stop on this 'violent disgraceful behaviour'
Calm down fella lol.

From what I see he's been charged and accepted the charge of "entering the playing area" l. No violent or other charges. Slap on the wrist incoming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.