Apology to the club

Calm down fella lol.

From what I see he's been charged and accepted the charge of "entering the playing area" l. No violent or other charges. Slap on the wrist incoming
No you've missed the point. I am saying the CPS solicitor will bang on about violent incidents, telling the magistrates that hooligans running onto the pitch are causing serious injury etc.
I am saying Meldrew needs to make sure the magistrates know the truth.

I am certainly not having a go at the OP.

Sincere apology is a start and something the court will appreciate. Get yourself legal help though. Moment of madness, caught up in the occasion, mention the players going mad and running around, apologise again, never done anything like this before, thousands of others did the same thing without punishment, beg forgiveness, apologise again. Try and reduce fine and ban.

No you've missed the point. I am saying the CPS solicitor will bang on about violent incidents, telling the magistrates that hooligans running onto the pitch are causing serious injury etc.
I am saying Meldrew needs to make sure the magistrates know the truth.

I am certainly not having a go at the OP.
Sorry mate, I was being light hearted. The way you put it he's looking at 25-life.

Totally agree with you, it's a load of bullshit going to court for something like that, particularly when 1000s were on the pitch 10 minutes later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.