Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say

the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif

Watching BT Sport's season review.

A couple of dippers telling the story with 3 blues.

Amazing how no one has mentioned why we were 12 points clear.

The narrative seems to be the scousers played better than city and had their comeback stolen on the last day.

Watching BT Sport's season review.

A couple of dippers telling the story with 3 blues.

Amazing how no one has mentioned why we were 12 points clear.

The narrative seems to be the scousers played better than city and had their comeback stolen on the last day.
Premier League TV's production(IMG Media), that. Was on Sky last night

Premier League TV's production(IMG Media), that. Was on Sky last night
Ah.

Still pisses me off how the covid cheating has been ignored.

Scripted to fuck. No blue would naturally say "14 points clear. We won't lose it now."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad I jacked in twatter, it's a steaming pile of rancid shit. Full of clueless sheep and bellends....and that's just the so called journos. I deleted it about a year ago and I've never been happier. The only downfall is closing contact with some well tidy blues.

I think it's a question of manging your account so you don't see unwanted bullshit. A few years ago, I blocked all kinds of words and phrases relating to Liverpool. That made a hell of a difference to my enjoyment.

More recently, I managed to lose my old account. I suspended it, but then - as I tried to reinstate it - I deleted it in error. In rebuilding the account, I decided that I would no longer follow football journalists. I do follow cricket correspondents (the summer game being my other sporting love), but the absence of football correspondents really doesn't detract from my experience of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.