Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stays at Dortmund for next season, it's a wasted season for Bellingham. He will gain absolutely nothing at Dortmund post Haaland . He would be better forcing a move this season and linking up with the Viking once again .

I don’t see Bellingham joining us, it may be silly from me but he looks like he would go to Liverpool because Henderson’s as his mentor and everything during the Euros.

And some of his Twitter interactions have been praising players against City like that Sancho tweet and other things. I’m probably just being silly but that’s how I feel unfortunately
Henderson as his mentor, surprised you didn't call him hendo ,you must be a Liverpool fan, he's wank

If he stays at Dortmund for next season, it's a wasted season for Bellingham. He will gain absolutely nothing at Dortmund post Haaland . He would be better forcing a move this season and linking up with the Viking once again .
Who would pay for him 100M£ at the current market? Simply nobody.

If not him, then the other player in 2023. The market offers plenty of excellent options of central midfielders. Moreover, I just can't see Liverpool spending 80-90M£ on him in 2023. City would need Gundogan's replacement for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.