Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see Bellingham joining us, it may be silly from me but he looks like he would go to Liverpool because Henderson’s as his mentor and everything during the Euros.

And some of his Twitter interactions have been praising players against City like that Sancho tweet and other things. I’m probably just being silly but that’s how I feel unfortunately
What a crock of shit.
Henderson as his mentor..fucking hell..
Bellingham isn't that thick

Henderson as his mentor, surprised you didn't call him hendo ,you must be a Liverpool fan, he's wank
I know Henderson is wank??? There a bideos on YouTube of the guy literally mentoring him at the England camp and Henderson tweeted about it?? Calm down

Jude in his documentary on Dortmunds YouTube channel called us “The best club in the world“ then he named our players. He’s 18 all he’s seen for years now is City dominating England. If we went in for him he’s going to jump at the chance.

Plus Haaland and Jude were inseparable at Dortmund. I’m sure he’d jump at the chance to play with Haaland again.
Knowing that reassures me

The reality both us and Liverpool are huge draws, I think however we will potentially have more to offer, but Liverpool have a more obvious place in their team.

I hope he doesn’t move this year and believe him and Dortmund would probably agree to one more season and then a sale.

I believe City are at their best when they have the season to woo potential players.

I also believe we take a more pragmatic approach to high transfer fee, looking at the overall cost as Bellingham would probably be a 200K-250K a week contract not 400K so we would not be as put off by €100 million compared to our net spend friends.

reckon he will stay one more season at Dortmund - the dippers cannot stand still though, as they have to keep pace with us, and will be forced to sign another player this summer

Leaving the door open for ourselves to tempt him to sign in 2023

Didn't tolmie hint at us getting him next summer - lets hope so anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.